1. ARSENAL: Gunners generally build up their play and become highly effective at the turn of the one hour mark
2. LIVERPOOL: Reds strike early on and seal the winner comfortably by half time
3. SOUTHAMPTON: Saints build up in the first 15 minutes and score in the next 15 minutes. They also try to snatch goals at the last 15 minutes of the game.
4. CHELSEA: Blues build up very slowly for almost an hour and then strike a blow on the opponents at the end of the game.
5. MANCHESTER UNITED: Red Devils are almost similar to Southampton in scoring pattern, but they also exhibit strong attack during the injury time in both the halves.
6. EVERTON: Toffees are pretty much similar to Chelsea in terms of scoring pattern.
7. TOTTENHAM SPURS: White Lilies start their second half strongly (assuming AVB does his half time magic talk).
8. MANCHESTER CITY: Citizens also start their second half effectively but generally begin the match slowly.
- EPL Matchday 12 Predictions (23/11/2013) (underthecoshblog.wordpress.com)
- 10 Interesting Stats from Premier League Matchday 8 (barriesview.com)