There are 3 strike partnership who have started strongly in terms of their contribution of goals this season.
- Liverpool’s Luis Suárez – Daniel Sturridge partnership contributed 21 goals
- Manchester City’s Sergio Agüero – Álvaro Negredo partnership contributed 21 goals
- Manchester United’s Robin van Persie – Wayne Rooney partnership contributed 20 goals
Among these 3, Liverpool and Manchester United have more dependance on these strikers than Manchester City. If fit till end, these partnerships will take their teams to the title battle in an interesting and a highly competitive manner.
- Sergio Aguero Delighted with Alvaro Negredo Partnership at Manchester City (insidefutbol.com)
- Top 10 Premier League Strikers So Far This Season (ftbpro.com)