IN ALL PREMIER LEAGUE GAMES
Spurs have a very poor record against United.
- 69% of Premier League matches between them were won by United.
- Only in 4 occasions did United fail to score, whereas Spurs have failed to score in 50% of the PL matches.
- Last year, Tottenham beat United for the first time in 12 years. But, whether Spurs could continue that this season remain questionable. Only goal scorer for Spurs last year who might play this year is Jonny Evans (scored an own goal). The other goal scorers, Clint Dempsey and Gareth Bale, left the club.
AT WHITE HART LANE
Spurs’ home record against United is not any better.
- White lilies haven’t won in their last 12 Premier League home games against United.
- Spurs have won only thrice in 21 PL home matches against United.
- United have won 57% of their away matches against Spurs.
United are on a good run of form whereas Spurs are just into a slump of form.
- United remain undefeated in their last 6 premier league matches.
- Spurs failed to score in all their last 3 league games.
- United have scored an average of two goals in their last 6 league matches.
Spurs are having a bad goal scoring season whereas United fared better than Spurs.
- Spurs are the third lowest scoring team in the league, behind Crystal Palace and Sunderland.
- Spurs have the highest number of clean sheets in the league.
- If Manchester City and West Ham matches are not counted, Spurs have conceded only 3 goals.
- United have the fifth best goal scoring record this season.
- Goalless Tottenham Hotspur (nataliazuo.wordpress.com)
- Andre Villas-Boas pleased with Tottenham Hotspur response (sportsmole.co.uk)